Saturday, November 27, 2010

Knowing..

anime_stars_over_lake_girl_shootingstar_meteor

A very depressing day is what i had today. The sky was gloomy, no light and it did even drizzle in the evening. It was cold everywhere, i could no longer sit in my room with my ceiling fan on. Everywhere, in my house i could see dreary darkness and was very quiet, except for the small crackers in the road that alarmed me. I wondered, people wanted to fire crackers in this weather? I was annoyed. I had two more souls in the house, but they were busy in their room quietly.
It became dark very early, and i went outside to my balcony. After a long time i watched the starry night. It was beautiful, i believe its one of the most beautiful sights from the world. I could see the constellation Orion and this particular set of stars were always seen from my balcony,like it never leaves me. They were more constellations, but i could not figure out,what they were. I thought about my childhood, where i loved studying about space and planets and how, i use to tell my parents that i wanted to be an astronaut when i grew up. It was just a childhood dream. I remember hearing and reading about these stars,that most of the stars we see might have blew up or disappeared after emitting light. So since the stars are light years away, we would not know for that many light years, after that moment. Interesting.
I even thought about the movie Knowing which i saw recently. I enjoyed the science-fiction which was frightening, suspenseful, and entertaining. Lot of moments that can drift your imagination, can make you think and may be even know how the life in this world could change. The best part is where your left to think, if another world exists or not. Watching the sky, i did think about it. Well, i would never say no. Because i believe an average life span of a human being 70-75, be it more or less, is not wide enough to know this whole world. There is always a possibility that we would not know about many things around us. So when you don’t have the complete knowledge how can anyone say that something does not exist? It might, you never know.
Yes, to know anything we should not be ignorant. I see things, i think about it and i try to know it better. They say the devil works well in your mind,when your idle. But i take my idle time to think about various things in the simplest way. A walk in the beach, travel in a car, lazing around at home, i just keep thinking, and i try to know the many things my way. My mind keeps talking to me, than i use my tongue. That’s how i am locked up in my thoughts most of the time. Nothing great,but all i can say is its just me :-)