Monday, November 22, 2010

Hello everyone..

 Today is my birthday. With very little outlook and thought about this special day,is how i started it..
As i mentioned about my flight in the previous post, i was really not too keen in spending the special time at work. But i just chose to do it.
I always separated work and pleasure. However, things were a little different at work.
There were people who knew about my birthday. They wished me and rendered their love. It was
very touchy, but at the same time i could see people walk around green-eyed. Its the nauseating work
culture, i must say.

But sitting here right now, i find myself very satisfied and happy with this day. My loved ones were not around,
my work did not favor with time, but i still think it was a simple and great day ..
Yes i had surprises, which i never expected, there were gifts for me and with a little effort everyone
brightened moments for me in their way, and it was just not me alone..
 The best part is few special people reached me and they was with me in the way they could.
I never had a feeling to go out,grab all the fun or party hard.
It was just sweet and simple.
Thanks to one and all!!