Monday, November 22, 2010

My not so special silver jubilee to come.

I got a call from office were they gave me my schedule for tomorrow. I have a Singapore flight tomorrow night with departure 01:30 and guess what my birthday is on 22nd. That night im flying, im working.

Well i felt bad, but now that i have started to think, why i should feel bad.

I dont have many who would call me or throw party for me. But some did ask me to travel to there city for celebration. But work again. May be i can expect few wishes or messages on phone. But no regrets,because im not a person who is very loyal in calling and wishing my friends when they have there special day. Thats bad,i know. Well, basically i just don't have any plans.

My sister is also travelling home today and im going to be alone. So my only option is stop cribbing ,go for work and make some moolah.

 So dolefully, i surfed to find how i can spend the day of my birthday alone. And there are pretty good options you can choose. Like one of the options mentioned was to go out of town. But my leaves are already taken. Another option says ,buy a gift for myself,which is good and different. I might go for a walk in the evening, strolling the unknown streets and i will dine alone where i get some good food with a drink. Sounds good.

But as of now, i have many hours left with me for the clock to tick and for the day.
I would conclude it like this..
Don't dwell on the reason why you're alone. Life is full of changes and twists and just because you're alone now it's not a reflection of who you are.

Advance Happy birthday to me.. Cheers!