Monday, November 22, 2010

My imprudent thoughts

I flew to Kuala lumpur yesterday night and im back home surfing the net. I can feel my head as heavy as lead. It wasn't a tiring flight but i guess, my work in the pressurized cabin and my eyes that has striven to stay open was another reason. But my fingers are ready to write..

My flight had a delay of about 1 hour and while i was preparing my work one by one, my eyes started running through the menu cards which was prepared for the guests. The theme on the cards were Mosaic lights. Its from Turkey,Greece. It was a small description about it ,but i was very interested to know more about it.After getting back home i searched about it. I found that there were lanterns,lamp shades and candle holders made out of glass mosaic. I very well remember seeing them ,but never felt i would like it or i would jot down about it. All of it looked exceptionally brilliant. It transcends to lot of expressions which is untold..

May be while i gave the visual examination, the lights won over me. I badly want to purchase one and i wish i could do that from one of the Turkish bazaars.

 So as of now, i don't want to make this one of my imprudent thoughts. Im going to lock this interest inside me. On that note, i cant wait to discover the muted tones as expressed between the shadow and light through the language of mosaics.