Monday, November 22, 2010

 After a very long gap from the last post i published,im back again. I was first reading my previous blogs again and again and thought, i was good in writing or may be its just fine. But everything turned topsy turvy when i showed my blog, to one of my good friend and she laughed at it ,and i was chagrined. 

However, im not going to give up. Im still going to write and hope someday someone would read me.
I like writing about myself,about what i do and how things turns good or bad for me.
So here i start.

Its been like a life in hot furnace, but a furnace that would not kill u . Yes, thats how its been for me for
the past 2-3years. Oh.. i guess thats not a good start.
How about i write on, why i got back with blogging? Yes, its a movie. And i must say im really influenced by movies. Being a very emotional and romantic person, i tend to get carried away with stories that touch me. I think sometimes i was the character or may be i had a life that ways. Strange isnt it?

Coming to the point the movie is Julie & Julia. Im really in love with the character Julia Child played by Meryl streep. A very innocent lady who ends up writing many great recipes and how food or cooking got her life back into the track. It was just amazing. The other character Julie Powell is almost like me. She was determined but confused, nervous, troubled her love and thought the world fell apart, everytime something went wrong. But i was pleased to see the characters immense love and admiration to cooking. For me, im a big foodie! I love to eat or may be i live to eat.

One of my favourite movie quotes means this way. " I dont like people living with 1/4th teaspoon of olive oil in the meal or having food with substitutes." Its like this.. "You and I, we know the secret of life, its butter"

So thats for now.. me telling all of you my love towards food and my share of thoughts and why im here
writing to you.

Bon appetit!